Sunday, September 09, 2007

Madison is my Angel


I know you are probably rolling your eyes right now. Another Grandma blogging bla bla about her grandchild. Really, I didn't understand until I was one. Don't knock it until you've tried it. Can I get a witness from all you grandmas out there? It is truly the most wonderful experience (aside from receiving the Holy Ghost!) that I can think of. Here's another picture of our little angel. I got to go to Youth Congress to babysit. it was wonderful! I had Madison all to myself everyday! It was kodak moment after kodak moment!
To all my grandma friends out there...if you think you can top this one, send a pic of your angel to me...I'd love to compare. hee hee.

3 comments:

Jana Allard said...

It's about time you blogged and brought us up-to-date on your granddaughter! My gracious, she will probably be in kinder by the time you post again! j/k Love to see the pics.

Debbie Pryor said...

She is too adorable. We enjoy reading about your moments with Madison.

Anonymous said...

(eyes rolling) I'm not a gramma yet-it'll be a while-but I've heard it's the coolest thing ever!