Sunday, May 22, 2005

Vacation

We are going to spend a few days in San Diego for our Anniversary. Every year I think, well, we'll probably just stay home and hang out around the house this year. The children are gone, we are alone all the time anyway....what's the big deal?

Well, I will tell you the big deal. After 26 years of marriage, my husband has somehow found the key to make me know I am valuable to him. Yes, we spend hours in our living room alone together, but when it comes to a special day like our anniversary, he goes on-line, finds a great hotel room in a wonderful location and we whisk off together like newly weds! Now you wonder why I love him so much to stay with him for 26 years? I will be honest with you....when we are 95 years old, we will still find fresh wonderful things to share with each other; not because we have to, but because we enjoy sharing everything with each other. We value each other's time, we value each other's opinion, and we value each other's friendship. Wow....I just love being married to my best friend. Check out the pictures of us below! See you in San Diego!

No comments: