Saturday, January 13, 2007

It's a Girl!

Not too long ago I found out the wonderful news that my daughter is having a baby. Yes, I'm so excited I could run through a troop and leap over a wall! Now, just this week, we found out that she is having a little girl!! Whooppee!! Chantilly lace, here we come! Oh. I guess I better settle down. I do have to consider that she has a mother and she may not want to dress her little girl in frills and lace. Well, at this point, I don't care. I can deal with that. Just let me make some bows and lacey things, and when I'm gone, burn them for all I care. Just let me expend my grandmotherly energy on this precious little bundle of miracles! Yahoo! I just had to tell someone and you're it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the good news. I'm so happy for you! I look forward to someday being a grandma, but I think it's gonna be awhile. Our 25-year-old son isn't even seeing anyone at the present. In the meantime, I enjoy my 19-month-old niece, Abigail Joy.